The Development Phase
During 2014-2015 the Partnership carried out its Development phase. This included:-
- Consultation with a wide range of local organisations, groups and communities
- Work with founding and new Partners to develop full project proposals and budgets
- A Landscape Character Assessment for the whole of the area
- An Audience and Community Development Strategy
- Local events and taster sessions aimed at the wider public
- Background research on the local landscape, heritage and culture
- Review of the Landscape Partnership Boundary
- Development of policies and procedures
- Comprehensive documentation for the management and finance of the Delivery phase
This lead to the submission of the Stage 2 Bid to the Heritage Lottery Fund made in the summer of 2015 and the final Landscape Conservation Action Plan.
After approval in late 2015, the start of the full Landscape Partnership started in early 2016.