Epworth Bells printing works circa 1910. The Epworth Bells first started printing in 1872 and would report news from across the Isle of Axholme. The Crowle Advertiser was set up the year before in 1871 by Richard Wood but merged with the Epworth Bells in 1986. It was published by Barnes & Breeze Ltd. who was a publisher based in Epworth. The newspaper ceased publishing in 2019. The old printing works building is still standing on the corner of the High Street and Church Street and is today used as a shop.
Image courtesy of North Lincolnshire Museum service.