The Market Hall, Crowle circa early 1900’s. It was designed by William Hull of Northampton and built by William Cowling. It opened in 1870 and was funded by capital raised by local businessmen Mr Potts and Mr Brunyee. The building has had many uses over its lifetime including being used as a Young Men’s Institute, a cinema, a dance hall and a restaurant. It has recently been redeveloped by North Lincolnshire Council which will see it become a new community hub for the residents of Crowle.
Image courtesy of North Lincolnshire Museum service.